Each spring, CNS proudly hosts an all-day neuropsychological conference featuring a nationally renowned speaker. Below are some of the past conference speakers.
Glenn Larrabee, PhD, ABPP
- “Neuropsychological Differential Diagnosis of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury”
- “Performance and Symptom Validity in Neuropsychological Assessment”
Samantha Piper, PhD
- “Differential Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder versus Psychiatric Disorders in Children and Adolescents”
Sheri Gibson, Ph.D.
- “Capacity Assessment of Older Adults”
Matthew Rizzo, M.D.
- “Car-trek: Warp Speed to Healthcare”
- “Visual Dysfunction Produced by Focal Brain Lesions”
Ellen Braaten, Ph.D.
- “Neuropsychology of Slow Processing Speed: Assessment and Treatment”
Thomas D. Marcotte, Ph.D.
- “Ecological Validity of Neuropsychological Measures”
Erik G. Willcutt, Ph.D.
- “The need for multiple deficit models”
Christina Meyers, Ph.D., ABPP
- “Neuropsychological Aspects of Cancer and Cancer Treatment”
Anthony Y. Stringer, Ph.D., ABPP/CN, CPCRT
- “Neuropsychological Rehabilitation: Performance, Plasticity, and Profitability”
E. Mark Mahone, Ph.D., ABPP
- “Neurodevelopmental Disorders and the Role of the Neuropsychologist: A Developmental Model and Lifespan Approach”
Dr. Erin Bigler, Ph.D., ABPP-CN
- “Clinical Neuropsychology, Neuroimaging and Brain Connectivity”
Michael McCrea, PhD, ABPP-CN and Christopher Randolph, PhD, ABPP-CN
- “Mild Traumatic Brain Injury and Postconcussion Syndrome: The New Evidence Base for Diagnosis and Treatment”
Muriel Lezak, PhD, ABPP
- “Neuropsychological Assessment”
Paul M. Kaufmann, JD, Ph.D., ABPP/CN
- “The Law, Public Policy, and Practice Standards: What Every Colorado Neuropsychologist Should Know”
Robert L. Mapou, Ph.D., ABPP/CN
- “Differential Diagnosis of Learning Disabilities and Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in Adults”
Jerry Sweet, Ph.D., ABPP/CN
- “Forensic Neuropsychology: Fundamentals and Practice”
Alex Caldwell, Ph.D.
- “The MMPI-2 and Clients with Neurological/ Neuropsychological Conditions”