Ph.D., Duke University, 1982. M.A., Wesleyan University (CT), 1974. B.A., Holy Cross College, 1971.
Neuropsychological, psychological and psycho-educational evaluations.
• Forensic Neuropsychology (plaintiff & defense), IME’s, Record Reviews, Fitness for Duty and Guardianship/Capacity Evaluations
• Professor, Department of Psychology & Neuroscience, Regis University
• Board Certified in Clinical Neuropsychology
• Spanish Speaking
* competency/capacity evaluations
* accept Medicare, Kaiser, UHC, BCBS & other commercial insurance
Neuropsychology division within Blue Sky Neurology
I accept most Workers’ Compensation plans, but no longer see patients through commercial insurance carriers.